Thursday, October 8, 2009

Homecoming Rock Star



Things have gotten kinda hectic since school started and I haven't posted. I've been stressed over things that really aren't that stressful. For homecoming this year I was put as chairman for a ton of things simply because I never say no, which kinda isn't that bad of a thing. I have yearbook this year now, however it's only on Fridays. Since the yearbook class needed a new camera and I'm the only one who is really in that class, guess who gets to use the SLR? I have to admit I've taken more pictures at home than I have of school functions. Purely because I don't really know how exactly to work it. Anyway, this week started with hat day, then animal day, then nerd day and then today, Rock Star day. I didn't think I had anything but went searching, found some fishnets and built from there by going looking in Amberly's room. I thought it was a super fun dressup day but I scared myself by looking in the mirror a couple times.



Coming up next: throwing a snowball at HeidiAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment