Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sweet Sixteen!

Nope it wasn't mine of course but it was one of my sophs', Shandie's!

I woke up early in the morning(about 7:30 :) ) and got ready for play practice. I was expecting something terrible since the performance is in a week, but we just went over scene changes. The real grueling practice is yet to come. The play is my life for the next week. Yippee.


After practice and teaching piano, I got to go with five other awesome girls and an amazing mom over to Idaho Falls. I wish I had a picture, but I forgot the camera after trying to remember to bring it all week. Shopping at the mall proved to be great, other than the fact that I bought a shirt rather than the much needed pants that I was supposed to get, I just hope they last long enough to get back to I.F. After the lovely shopping, I got to watch this movie!. With everyone deciding between Dear John and Blind Side, I think we made the right choice when we missed both showings :)

Super adorable movie. I was laughing through most of it, enjoying the romantic comedy to it's greatest. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment