Thursday, May 27, 2010

To Be A Princess

Over the past couple weeks I have had excitement and adventure. I went to Lagoon and enjoyed myself there, getting soaked, then dried on the White Roller coaster and Ferris wheel, and then riding a kiddie ride or what looked like a kiddie ride. But lagoon didn't measure up to the Princess Party that I had the following week.

Aren't they cute?! I've always thought that being a princess at Disneyland/World would be the greatest job ever, but I found out that it is very difficult to get into character, especially when several of them are going to see you again or already know who you are. I got to be Sleeping Beauty and I got to sing my favorite song. Several of the little princesses were esctatic to see me. One of them followed me around asking to sit on my lap and she gave me a "picture" of myself (Sleeping Beauty). It was adorable. Maybe someday I will be a princess at Disneyworld. It's something I will have to work for, but it's slowly becoming a passion.

1 comment:

  1. That is so fun Shayna! And is a great goal to make :) You make a wonderful princess

    ReplyDelete