Some people wanted to know the story of my dementor pictures that I put up on facebook, but it's not very exciting to write a story on there. So I decided to wait until I could put them up in my blog around halloween( Or maybe it was procrastination shhhh). So here is the story behind these pictures. P.S. I really don't know how light or how dark these pictures are due to editing them on my laptop)
So the day that we did this. My roommate I were getting to know each other by the things that we liked. If you know any HP fans or you are one yourself you know how excited we got when we heard that we both liked Harry Potter stuff. This set up a whole discussion about quidditch to the point that we "liked" a quidditch Facebook page so that we could attend a game somewhere in Utah.After a while we decided to go on a walk and explore places on campus and my roommate completely jokingly said we could even act like Harry Potter. I don't go that far into the frenzy.
But obviouslyy I proved that wrong. Old Main Hill was beautiful as we walked through the trees and took pictures of the temple. We discovered the amphitheater and walked down it's steps. It was getting dark at this point and we just kept going. We found some stairs in a garden type area, which I thought were super cool to walk down, but then we stepped around the corner and stopped at what was in front of us..... A tunnel under the road
"It's just like Harry Potter."
Long story short, the dementor on the right in both pictures are dementor toy figurines, just so you know.
I thought I would add in this thought as well. If I truly did run across a dementor(or two or three) would I be too scared and in despair to do anything or would I be way too excited that the Harry Potter world existed for it to even have an effect on me?
No comments:
Post a Comment