Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Time Travel is Possible





1) Be simply like Cal on Everything You Want, then anything is possible( or not possible... like new games {if you haven't seen this movie please do} )
No this bottom picture is not in the movie but it is his profile picture on IMDB

2) Build a time machine like Back to the Future

4) Get your hands on a time turner

3) Procrastinate, be under a lot of stress, have a goal to be done by a certain time(preferably a half hour before your deadline), look at the clock on the computer, hurry to get as much of your project done within an hour. Stress in the last two minutes. Wonder why no one is coming in to take over the shift. Glance at the clock on the wall and voila! You have time travelled!

(Complete story below)

And you know how on Napolean Dynamite and Everything You Want they thought that electricity made it happen. Nope, it just happens.

I recently had 20 sketches due for my History of Furnishings and Architecture class. As always I procrastinated. Which is a very bad idea in the case of sketching. I have a hard time when there is just 10 that are due. But this time it was doubled. All day Saturday I was lazy and did nothing until about 7:00. And while I was doing sketches I decided to start Stumbling. Big mistake for then I let my computer catch a virus. NOOOOO! It was awful and still is sick.

So sketches were put on hold until Monday morning. I seriously hope I've learned my lesson. I woke up at 6:00, a whole hour later than I was supposed to. I figured I would be able to have at least 30 minutes each for every sketch (tragically I usually take a lot longer than that). My roommate had a password on her computer so I went from memory until about 8:30 when she texted me( I thought she was in her room so it weirded me out).

I worked non-stop up until the time I went to work ( I looked terrible yesterday). Then from there I worked non-stop again (not even facebook even though my computer was still sick). I was looking at the clock on the computer which said about 2:30. Ahhh, I had an hour at work to finish another six sketches. Then it got to be 3:25 and I still had four sketches to do and only like an hour after work, without a computer, to work. I was so frustrated and working really hard, and my sketches did not look good.

However, I didn't understand why the next shift person wasn't coming in. So I glanced up at the clock on the wall, I still had an hour of work! How could this be? The only answer is time travel.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you looked beautiful and also I know your secret and today it made me frustrated because I wanted to take my final and still had to study for an hour. *sigh* I would like to harness the skill for when I need it . . .

    (I needed to fix a spelling)

    ReplyDelete