Decisions have been difficult. Every time I think I've decided something, another pro to the other somethings I've been pondering pops up. My thought's are going in circles and it's making me dizzy!
I decided to try meditating... nope, i couldn't get my head to be quiet for long enough.
Finally the thought came into my head of the temple. I don't know how I've gone so long without that thought, after all there is a large picture of one in my bedroom. Honestly this was the first time I had even remotely had such a thought, probably because all the other ones had created a tornado around it. So I made the decision to go yesterday.
Unfortunately I forgot my phone at home. But it was ok, because I left a sleeping friend a note in her apartment asking if she could call for me (I hate asking for favors, but I always have to remember that others don't have the opportunity to serve if you don't ask) Long story short, I missed the appointment she had made and had a nervous breakdown. Sometimes it's hard to get into the Logan temple, but if you ask to come over to someone's house, they'll usually find time for you. There was plenty of open spots and my roommate was even able to come with me.
From then on out the day was great!
At the temple, the moment I walked in I was actually able to have my head quiet for the most part.
After clearing my head I went to the field house even though it was just 20 minutes.
When I was done there, I had time to spare before my SI session and decided to walk around, and in the process of doing so ran into an old friend. Since she does student teaching this was one of the super rare occasions she was on campus. Earlier that day I thought it would be great to run into her and voila!
SI was one of the better ones.
Waffle Wednesday was wonderful because, honestly, it ends with waffles and syrup with a friend, enough said.
No comments:
Post a Comment