Friday, August 14, 2009

Catching up, Happy B-Day Adam!

I really haven't updated in about forever, but since I had a fun time and had time to blog I decided I would update just a little bit since I was browsing as I was organizing pictures and came across some of Adam's birthday pictures. His cake was pretty much the best cake I have ever made thanks to theidearoom.blogspot.com. I love to look at blogs and they always take me to other blogs and I saw this cake and it just made me happy. So Mom and I made it behind Adam's back (even with him around ;) I had tons of fun making it and eating it. Super yummy. We used a homeade Bonnie Butter cake recipe and although adding in so much food coloring was a little gross, it was fun to see all the colors stacked on top of each other. I had so much fun making it, even if it took practically all day like all of my cooking adventures. Making it was fun, eating it was fun (even if we did have to share each piece) and even cleaning it up was fun. The six layer cake!

Eating the colors of the rainbow

"Taste the Rainbow"

I would have had more pictures but the minute I uploaded them on here they completely lost their quality.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, cool cake! Great job! I love your blog background.

    ReplyDelete