
This morning I finally got up and went hiking. Although it wasn't as early as I should have gone I still woke up Adam Amberly and Alyssa, the triple A's", and we drove up to the number hill. Our quest? To hike to the big A. At first we had no clue where the trail was, it just looked like a water runnoff and then just like someone had decided to climb some rocks. But it was the trail, and wow was it steep. I remember hiking it with my dad when I was younger and thinking it was so long, but I didn't remember it being steep. Maybe I just confused long with steep. After several breaks we did make it up just as the sun hit the top of the hill.
The Triple A's Sitting on the A

Admiring the veiw
In attempt to capture the glamorous picture that didn't turn out. Amberly didn't get the memo


One of the paintbrushes they used got paint glued.

When the excitement of reaching the A ran out, we decided to go to the B. It's not that easy and there is a downhill and then going up and around another so we decided just to go to where we could see the B, the highest point of the Number Hill. Amberly was too tired and wanted to stop so we left her sitting on a rock while Adam and Alyssa and I went to the top. We took too long taking pictures and exploring, and found a new way down that was easier than the steep trail we had come up. As Amberly was hiking up I took this picture.


Standing on a lonely tall thin rock

Superheroes vs. the villain

On the road that we finally found that ended up going around TWO hills the triple A's found several items: Alyssa's broom "fan", Adam's bead type thing, and Amberly's pocket knife.
No comments:
Post a Comment