Friday, July 29, 2011

Classique Vintage Part I

Life's been a bit hard lately, for not only me but those around me, so it's kinda a double whammy. Circumstances and experiences aren't tough though. Nope, those are all rather fun.

For example, Wednesday I had the privilege of going to a Tony's Grove company party at the Hyrum dam. It was all just a spur of the moment invite. I literally grabbed my swimsuit and left. I wasn't sure that I did want to go, but I was sooo glad I did. I didn't know anyone there except for Cody, so it was kind of strange, but it turned out excellent in the end. Highlights: free pizza, tan [no sunscreen no sunburn :) ], for some reason my body decided to pretend to be a flat rock and skip across the water three times as I let go of the tube( I actually recommend this one, SO fun). I will tell you however, that I can barely lift my arms up, they are so sore.

Another example is showcased by this:


Pioneer Day was spent by dressing up vintage style( yeah we do know what the meaning of the word pioneer is I promise) and going to Bear Lake and doing a photo shoot like the one I mentioned at the bottom of the post here. It was even topped off with Twizzlers, Starbursts, soda, and hair whipping wind.

So fun.


























Go to this link to see the rest of them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment