
The other day I rolled out of bed and went hiking. I didn't have a plan for it, but I was invited the moment that I rolled out of bed and answered the door. And I thought "Why not?" I wasn't doing much that day anyway. So I went.
It was a 10.4 mil hike. 5.2 in and out. I didn't think it would be too hard. And it wasn't. It was pretty. The trail wasn't a lake or a big scenic view like most people go hiking for, it was an old tree. Juniper to be exact. Who comes up with the idea to hike 5 miles to go see a tree? No matter how old it is.
But there were perks. Remember my blog name? Well, it was definitely one of those beautiful butterfly days. As we were hiking, butterflies were EVERYWHERE. You had to watch your step, they were fluttering in and out of our legs. It was GREAT.
No comments:
Post a Comment