The Temple I Grew up Around: Yesterday I went to the Logan temple with my roommate. I was really excited to go since 1) I have never been to the Logan Temple and 2) I had been meaning to go(just like I still need to go to the bank) and never had a ride or the time to do so. My only free time is one and a half hours in the middle of each day, which never feels like enough. I was very grateful for Ashley and that she makes the effort to attend as regularly as possible and that she was willing to go at a time that was convenient for me.I should have had the same feelings in every temple, but the Logan temple just wasn't Idaho Falls and I felt homesick. Such an odd feeling to have. Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful for the Logan temple and I still felt great going, but I really truly miss this one:
And of course this one
And of course this one
No comments:
Post a Comment