Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Yes, I know my Thankfulification didn't get finished as with all things that I start. Someday I will finish something from start to finish. Perhaps I need to make a list of goals, since I don't have any written down.... anywhere. Hmmm.

..... In the meantime I will tell you about this experience:




The only Nutcracker I have ever seen has been the Barbie version, which I do like, even with the odd game-like animation and corny lines. So I was excited to see an actual un-talking version.

I like culture. Plays, theater, concerts etc. so I was sure I would absolutely love this.

Let me tell you, the costumes were beautiful, the scenery was beautiful, the dancing was lovely and enchanted, so was the music. So what was my overall thoughts? I was bored. I don't know how or why, but that's how I was. So I commend all of you who really enjoy it.

Once upon a time I thought that I was a ballet person who would enjoy every performance, but now I am sure that I am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment