Friday, November 12, 2010

Thankfulification {Days 9, 10, 11, 12}

Well, I think I'm like what, four days behind on this. I really have been thankful, I just didn't feel like blogging. So here is a catch up post.

Day 9 : My roommate and I went to a Latin dancing place. In my ballroom dance class we are learning the salsa and I thought that it was really really fun. I told my roommate this and she told me about a place that does Latin dancing where they teach a lesson first and then they have a dance afterward. One of her friends teaches there and is a dance competitor.

On Tuesday night at 9:30 the fun began, the building was so old and cool, just like old ballet studios that we always picture. The lesson they were teaching was about back bends. FUN! I somewhat got it down. My feet on the other hand not so much.(yep that's kinda what I was doing, although I'm not as agile...yet)

The thing that was so great about going to this, was that every guy that I danced with knew how to lead. It was so great! Plus I got to learn some new dances and have a refining lesson on my cha-cha. I thought I had it down before but apparently not. Taking a ballroom dance class is one thing, but actually applying it is a completely different experience. So in all this I am thankful for 1) my ballroom class (because I do still like it) 2) my roommate for knowing about this and taking me with her 3) the opportunity to go and have so much fun and 4) guys who can lead.


ƸӜƷ
*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*

Day 10: This day I had a math test, ugh. When I was studying over the past three days I felt like there wasn't enough time. Then as I was taking the test there seemed to not be enough time. Both in my studying and during the test, I was pressured by time and my brain completely froze. I knew the information, I just felt like I didn't have enough time to process, remember and understand what I was doing. So today, I am thankful for when I do have enough time, so that I'm able to think.

ƸӜƷ

Day 11: These lovely people


Day 12: Blankets, more specifically, bed comforters. It's just so nice to snuggle with the covers.
Doesn't that bed just look so comfy

No comments:

Post a Comment