Ability to Walk Along Lovely Trees and With Fabulous people (oh how I wish I had a camera) :
I got to go to dinner with lovely people, the event being provided for by two very lovely people as well (They are in this thankfulification post. So I'm very very very grateful for them and every thing that they are able to provide for me. They may seem like a sidenote in this post but really they are not, because quite frankly they might be in another post as well.) I ate to too much of my hearts content and was not sure if I would be able to function during the rest of the night. Luckily I got to go on a walk with my neighbor and see all the different trees and find some colorful leaves for the autumn leaf color wheel that she is making.
Then on Sunday I got to bond with my new roommate and my older but still getting to know roommate. Then I had the opportunity to go on a drive up the leafless canyon with Heidi and her fabulous roommate Ashley and then we went on a walk on a little path. They fed me well while we watched the amazing CES Fireside.
There's a lot I am grateful for in this post, but most of them will hopefully have their own spotlight later on.
No comments:
Post a Comment