Halloween is over and it was great! Dressing up as Medusa was fabulous, but getting the costume together was stressful and somewhat last minute. For the last three years I have had an idea of who I want to dress up as but I never make the costume early enough, this next year I am making it in the summer so that I will actually be it. Anyway here are some peeks at my costume this year.
The party I went to with a cavewoman and the PaperBagPrincess
The party I went to with a cavewoman and the PaperBagPrincess
My Other Roommates(aka Neighbors) and their friends. They all went to the Howl.
My lovely "Doll" of a Roommate. Funny story behind her costume :)That was my Halloween! Hope your's was great as well. Since Halloween is over my Halloweenification processes are over as well (If you hadn't noticed I kept that going for a long time. ;) ) It is now November, time for cleaning up the cobwebs and spiders and making houses lovely for families to gather.
I'm starting a new thing now. Thankfulnification. No I won't be stealing facebook photos to make people look thankful(because I don't think it works that way) but I will be thankful this month. Everyday there is more than thousands of hundreds of things that I could be thankful for and decide to blog about, however, I will probably only have one or two each day because I will actually have the time to do that.
Here's the beginning of Thankfulnification
Day One: Harry Potter
Not what most people would be thankful for on their first day of Thankfulnification huh? Well it is what it is. Who knows how many obscure and random things I will be grateful for through each day.
If you haven't noticed I LOVE Harry Potter. Ever since I read the books in third grade. My best friends became even closer as I read the books and I've had sooooo many good times as a result.

Not to mention this guy was at a party I went to on Halloween. I wasn't creeped out at first because he had a snake wrapped around his wrist! I thought he was so cool. But then old Voldy started to grow on me and I didn't really like his costume so much anymore. I didn't ever really think that Voldemort was that scary of a villain, at least in the movies. But when you have someone dress up like Voldemort and be in the same room it starts to get creepy. Even Medusa couldn't handle it.

No comments:
Post a Comment